Types of Memberships
There are five (5) classifications in this association
1. A person is qualified to become an Individual member of this association with full privileges and benefits, if he/she is employed on a full or part time basis by a school district or state and/or Section athletic office in New York State and has among his/her responsibilities the administration of the interscholastic athletic programs.
2. The individual shall agree to comply with this constitution, make application, and submit membership dues to the association.
1. An individual or organization is qualified to participate as an NYSAAA member in the meetings and activities specified by the Executive Board providing;
a. He/she is employed by an institution or is a member of an organization, which is involved in school administration (e.g. a school principal or superintendent, State Department employee);
b. He/she is a student or instructor in an athletic administration curriculum of an institution of higher education;
c. He/she has been an individual member of this Association, but no longer qualifies for that membership classification because of change in employment or job classification.
d. An Associate member is not eligible to vote.
1. An individual is eligible for retired membership if he/she has been a regular member of this Association but no longer qualifies for that membership classification because of retirement.
2. The retired member shall agree to comply with the Articles and bylaws of this Association and make application to the Association along with dues.
D. Honorary Lifetime Members
May be bestowed on individuals by the Representative Board. There shall be no dues or voting privileges for such a member.
E. Student Membership
1. A student membership is for anyone enrolled in a college undergraduate or graduate program and is not actively involved in athletic administration.
- Membership Brochure Click Here
- Membership Application Form Click Here
- Membership Benefits - The Value of Professional Membership - Click Here