Forms & Documents
The Case For Athletic Administrator Certification in New York State
The NYSAAA is recommending implementation of a MINIMUM statewide certification requirement for Athletic Administrators in New York State - see why.
NIAAA 2017 Webinar Course Schedule
2017 NIAAA LTI Online Webinar Course Schedule for spring, summer and fall is now available on the website. Those interested need to register through the NIAAA Office.
NYS CERTIFIED ATHLETIC ADMINISTRATOR LIST
2/21 CURRENT LIST NOW POSTED - CLICK HERE
A Perspective From a Hall of Fame Inductee - Howard Meyer (10/16)
Professional Development Updates
Professional Development Updates For 2016-17
NEW Courses for 2016 to debut in Nashville
• LTC 503 - Enhancing Organization Management
• LTC 510 - Legal Issues IV (Social Media, Transgender Participation, Event Management & Security, Pregnant & Parenting Student-Athletes and Intellectual Property) • LTC 610 - Today’s Athletic Technology Solutions for Productivity and Communication
• LTC 715 - Appropriate Professional Boundaries: Identifying, Implementing and Maintaining
• LTC 501 - Guiding Foundations and Philosophies
• LTC 502 - Strategies for Organizational Management
• LTC 504 - Legal Issues I (Liability for Sports Injuries and
• LTC 506 - Legal Issues II (Title IX and Sexual Harassment) • LTC 508 - Legal Issues III – (Hazing, Constitutional Law,
Disabilities Law, Employment Law & Labor Law)
• LTC 611 - Concepts and Strategies for Interscholastic
Fundraising, Marketing, Promotions and Booster Clubs • LTC 615 - Field Management
• LTC 619 - The Power of Curb Appeal
• LTC 620 - Concussion Assessment and Management and the Steps for Proper Fitting of Athletic Protective
• LTC 707 - Improvement of Athletic Programs and Personnel Through Assessment
Beginning in December, 2106 at the National Conference in Nashville, the CAA Examination will be an online test.
Quality Program Award
Any QPA application will satisfy the project requirement for CMAA certification.